Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Art of Layering

Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons. The not so cold, not so warm temperature is the perfect weather to test one's creativity and keep pushing the fashion envelope to its limits.Although I live in a tropical country (boo!), I still try my best to at least incorporate layering in my outfits. In this video, Geri Hirsch of Because I'm Addicted teaches us a no-brainer way of mastering the art of layering.



Okay class, let's now look at them layering masters.


Mary-Kate Olsen

Pile it one! More is more for Bryanboy

Queen of Layering Susie Bubble

Woah, an ancient pic of Miss Tavi Gevinson

Hometown favorite Camille Co!
5 Inch and Up blogger Sandra

Men can layer too!
David Guison



photos via Olsens Anonymous, Bryanboy, Style Bubble, The Style Rookie, It's Camille Co, 5 Inch and Up, Jak and Jil and David Guison

No comments:

Post a Comment