Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cheap But Never Chic

I think I can never master the syntax for being "chic." I describe my style more like quirky than "sheek." I like the idea of putting something unexpected in an outfit just to make things fun and interesting. With London in mind, here's what I wore to zkool today.

BUT FIRST!!!


MaD EdItInG zKiLzZz Yow-Q

In case you guys are wondering, yes, that is the graffiti-stricken building you always see on the Betty-Go Belmonte Station. AND SPEAKING OF LRT, I had a reaally rare encounter with someone who READS my blog. She approached me, asked if I'm Steven Coralde, I said yes, and she said she reads my blog. READS as in in a daily manner. OMG MOMENT.






Denim jacket - Giordano
Buttondown - tiangge in Greenhills
Jeans - Forever 21
Espadrilles - Toms

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steven!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! loving your new blog!!! bongga k talaga!! career n!!

    czarina :)
    czarianonuevo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gurl! Shempre, idol kaya kita!! Bonding soon, okay!?

    ReplyDelete