Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Defining WERQ: Roberto Cavalli Spring/Summer 2012 Campaign

In my humble opinion, this has got to be the best ad campaign of the season. I'm at a complete loss of words.















































Supermodels Naomi Campbell, Karen Elson, Kristen McMenamy and *gasp* Daphne Groeneveld play fierce visions in the Spring 2012 campaign for Roberto Cavalli. See what I mean with Daphne Groeneveld? Werqing her pout and gap teeth alongside legendary supah-modellez? That's the way to do it. Daphne is a supermodel now.





The plain background is giving respect to these beautiful clothes...

 Karen is having a headache!

Of course, Miz Campbell gets more shots than any of these bitches.

Leave it to Daphne to deliver a flawless picture.....


.....and give the glamour shot to Karen. Oh my lawd.

Excuse me guys.... I need to breathe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment