Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fuck Yeah Franciso!

The Demure Debbie in me told me not to post these batch of pictures because it might ruin my reputation as a "credible and wholesome Rated G blogger from da tropicala Filipinas" but god dayuuuuuuuum, who am I fooling around here, it's fucking Francisco Lachowski people! Who could ever resist him? Coitus Magazine shot the "world's most beautiful boy"  in this fun, sexy and tongue-in-cheek editorial. 




Enough IS ENOUGH IS EEEEE-NUFFFFF! My mom might see this and throw me away in the dumps. Forgive moi for I have sinned.

AND NOW WE'RE BACK TO RATED G STEVENCOCO! THE BLOG FOR ALL AGES! SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE, WEEEPIEEE! OOOHHHH SO PREEETYYY!!!

BARBIE MEETS FRIDA GUSTAVSSON!!

DORA, BOOTS AND DIEGO WEAR MICHAEL KORS! AFRILUXE!

PRETTY FLORALS INSPIRED BY CACHAREL!

AAAND, MY LITTLE PONY INTERVIEWS KARL LAGERFELD!!

See? My blog isn't filthy anymore! It's so WHOLESOMEEE, as sanitized by pretty pictures!!

I kid, I kid. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment