Sunday, January 8, 2012

Let's Play Video Games Because We're Born to Die

My gurls Florence Welsh and Adele better watch their backs. Breakthrough star of 2011 Lana Del Ray is fast becoming one of the most hyped songstresses in the industry today.


It's you, it's you, it's all for you.Everything I do,I tell you all the time,Heaven is a place on earth with you....
Come take a walk on the wild side.
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain.
You like your girls insane.
Choose your last words,
This is the last time.
Because you and I,
We were born to die...






You silly fools! Those are not stills from Lana's Born To Die video! Tsk tsk tsk... It's a beauty story created by the magnificent people over at i-D magazine.
Opting to not to disclose his age, instead remaining forever young, Japanese born London based Haruki believes beauty is a state of mind. Finding incidental perfection in textures of fabrics, shades of lights and all kinds of different people he admires individuality and is most creative at the most quiet of times. 
 Photography: Haruki Horikawa
Styling: Leeann Soki Mak
Hair: Liam Curran using Bumble and bumble and Babyliss
Make-up: Claudine Blythman using MAC
Model: Holly F @ Models 1

You already Lana. IKAW NA. You've got the talent.. the beauty.. And I have nothing but my Tumblr blog, THIS blog and my personality to boast. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!! Maybe when God showered talent and beauty, the bitch got her umbrella to get it all. This is so unfair!

I kid you, I kid you. I love Lana to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment