Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Love 7

OW. EHM. GEE. ICONIQUE QUEHNS LARA AND KATE IN ONE ADORABLE FIERCE SHOT FOR LOVE MAGAZINE'S ISSUE 7.

THE CAT EARS DESERVE A D-I-Y

AND THE UBER-CHICA STYLIST EXTRAORDINAIRE RACHEL ZOE AS A VAMIPIRE GODEZZ.



EXCUSE ME FOR THE ALL-CAPS-LOCK PREDICAMENT HAPPENING. DIZ IZ SUCH A LEGENDARY POST. (AS THE GUYS OVER AT FASHIN SAID SO)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. IF SOMEBODY OUT THERE LOVES ME (FOR MY WITTINESS AND FIERCE OUTFIT POSTS, RUMI NEELY CAN JUST SURF DOWN IN CALIFORNIA WITH HER CELINE TOTE BECAUSE I AM THAT STUNNING AND LEGEN WAIT FOR IT DARY... WAIT, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?) WHICH I KNOW IS AN IMPOSSIBLE FEAT, GIMME MY COPY OF LOVE 7 ON SALE FEBRUARY 6. I AM JUST A STRUGGLING STUDENT FROM ZE TURD WORLD WANTING TO TOUCH A  COPY OF LOVE MAGAZINE...

PPSS. MY E-MAIL IS STEVENPOKERFACE@YAHOO.COM. RUN, DON'T WALK, I'VE BEEN A VERY GOOD FASHION KID AND I DESERVE IT.

PPPSSS. I AM BEGGING YOU. YES, YOU MY LOVELY READER.....

No comments:

Post a Comment