Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sheer Elegance: Prabal Gurung's Spring 2012 Campaign

One last post before I head back to mt wonderfully inventive thesis. 

How INTENSE and MAYJAH is this ad campaign starring no other than the sexy Candice Swanepoquecozel (Lol, up to this day I can't pronounce her family name properly and I'm more ready to go to mispronunciation jail and shout SASHA PIVOVAROVA, SNEJANA ONOPKA and IEKELIENE STANGES' names out loud) Swanepoel? 

The pose. The smize. The dresses. UGH! COME TO ME FASHION GODDESS AND BRING ME MY OWN PIECE OF PRABAL GURUNG! Chic, dark and sultry is definitely working for me, what with all the electric purples and sheer overlays on the dress.

Lounge baby, may god lord almighty bless those pristine white sheets cause I am ready to bow down.

Oooooh, the flossy flosssy! G L A M O R O U S

PS. Excuse me for sounding like a drunk black tranny. I've got a lot of caffeine on my system....

No comments:

Post a Comment