Sunday, January 8, 2012

V75 The Music Issue

I'd be totally lying to you guys if I told you I hate or I never heard of Justin Bieber. His voice, his impeccable taste in style and her arm candy Selena Gomez keeps me wanting for more Bee-berr. Especially those beach shots of him lounging in his board shorts. Ooopsie-daisy-pervy-little-Stevie. BUT YOU CAN'T BLAME ME! I mean, when a star this pervasive keeps on popping up everywhere, (TV, newspapers, blogs, magazines) you can't help but listen to his music, search about his life and latest intrigues and look for his pictures! 

Yes, even pictures like this! :-P~
ANYWAAAY. THIS IS A FASHION / PERSONAL BLOG SO YOU DON NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO HATE OKAY? HAHAHA!

Let's move on shall we? 
Have you seen the latest teasers of V Magazine featuring the Prince of Pop himself?



I don't know with you fags but I'm totally digging the cover. He's wearing effin' Mugler as evident on that backward text on his chest and that jacket he's sporting is sooo on my wishlist. I still don't have a leather jacket in my closet and the studs adorning it makes me drool even more. Especially these photos I've seen on Tumblr.

Fave shot





Justin Bieber is on V Magazine's Music Issue but you can order me a copy in advance HERE. I'm sure this one's gonna be a blockbuster hit. 

photos via Bieber-News and V Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment