Friday, February 10, 2012

BCBG Max Azria Fall 2012

The first thing I did immediately after attending school was to open ze lafftaff, head straight to my trusty fashion websites, and searched for the latest NYFW shows.. NOO YAWK FASHEEN WEEK IS OFFICIALLY HERE! Oh imagine my delight when I stumbled upon the Fall collection of BCBG Max Azria! PURE GLAM! Replete on its runway were geometrics, Bauhaus and sporty color-blocking (yes!), sheer and earthly colors.  BRING OUT ALL THE FURRR! KILL ZE ANIMALZZ!!

 Very strong first piece for the collection.
 Relaxed by way of asymmetric-cut hemlines. What izz a slouch glam prinzessa..
Covet, covet, covet that tri-tone patchwork fur!!!!

 Gimme that jacket! Lusting over the plush leather.


 I AM FUR PARADISE RIGHT NOWWWWW.

 I really hope color-blocking will be here to stay... forever!!!


I love how the collection exuded relaxed but remained that elegant vibe BCBG Max Azria has been known for.

1 comment:

  1. the coats and jackets are absolutely gorgeous!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete