Friday, February 10, 2012

Calendar Girls

Sexytime on my blog! Lol, not that one you perv!

Okay so you should all know by now that I am very much insecure with my legs. Every time I see Victoria's Secret models sashay down that glittery runway, I always cringe in fear and look at my disgusting duck legs and think to myself, "WHY CAN'T YOU HAUL YOUR LAZY ASS TO GO OUT THERE AND EXERCISE IF YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE LEGS LIKE THAT?!" (oh my don't even get me started with Karlie Kloss and Natasha Poly..) And that thought comes from a 16 year old teenage guy. My oh my, what about girls my age?! Holy six-foot long-legged perfect glamazonian gurl, what is happening to the world!! VMAN magazine presents this sultry 2012 pinup calendar shot by Willy Vanderperre in which I think every guy will be fapping to and every girl will be dying to have. You've got Miranda, Candice and Chanel.... what more could you ask for?



Gurl, you've got some massive padding boobies!











Let's all take a moment ang remember that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL IN OUR OWN LITTLE WAYS.... NOW SING WITH ME! 

I'm beautiful in my way, cause God makes no mistakes, I'm on the right track baby I was BORN THIS WAAAAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment