Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lana Del Rey for Vogue UK

I have a love-hate relationship with Lana Del Rey. Last, last night, I got convinced that her atmospheric voice is a devil's spawn as I got a really scary nightmare because I left my iPod playing and imagine my surprise when I found out that Lana's album was playing in the background... haha, whatever! You know me, I have a weird tendency sometimes.



"Oh so pretty!" indeed! I know right then and there, after I saw how fashionistas all over teh interwebs responded to the beauty and talent that is Lana Del Rey that she'll soon become a mainstream darling one song at a time and will snag covers after covers of fashion magazines all over the world. Shot by none other than Mario Testino, my homegurl wears Louis Vuitton's S/S 2012 pastel dress with her trademark vacant expression and bee stung lips. She is a goddess.... SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. Never mind that nightmare! At least I got to share it with her...

Love, love, love her nails! Remided me of Prada S/S 2012..



Because I'm a poor kid who loves fashion, it's either a) I do not eat, starve myself and resist temptation in order for me to snag a copy of this bible because I'm pretty sure this'll cost me a fortune here in Las Islas Filipinas or b) I have to wait until next year so that the price of the mag will be deducted to almost 70%. Aah mygad I think my answer's letter A! Btw, I definitely had a Devil Wers Prada moment because I suddenly remembered this quote: 
"You think this is just a magazine, hmm? This is not just a magazine. This is a shining beacon of hope for... oh, I don't know... let's say a young boy growing up in Rhode Island with six brothers pretending to go to soccer practice when he was really going to sewing class and reading Runway under the covers at night with a flashlight."
Yup that's definitely me.



photos from HERE

I just hope someone with a beautiful heart, tar black soul will send me a copy...

SING WITH ME!!!

No one even knows how hard life was,
I don't even think about it now because
I've finally found you
Now sing it to me..

Now my life is sweet like cinnamon,
Like a fucking dream I'm living in.
Baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio..
(How do you like me now?)

No comments:

Post a Comment