Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Marni for H&M Collection

Finally! The complete collection from the anticipated Marni for H&M collection surfaced on the web already and the clothes, not to mention the accessories, are just lovely and has Marni's name stamped all over it. The printed dresses and tops? Striped leggings? Chunky bangles and sequined collars? Blockbuster hits, in my humble opinion. Here are my picks and hopefully, fingers crossed, someone will send me a pair of those paisley tops and accessories.



Resort-ready and summer-ready!


Love, love, love this!

Gimme that collar and top.

Farmer's daughter hat.


I live for this leather top. Just look at the soft buttery color!! Nom nom nom..



I love the relaxed feel of the clothes. Modern, fresh and unrepentantly luxurious.






No comments:

Post a Comment