Friday, February 3, 2012

Prada Spring/Summer 2012 Campaign Video

Natasha Poly, Meghan Collison, Ymre Stiekema, Kathryn Kruger and Elise Crombez play 50's housewives in this badass, ultra-glam to the 1900000th level video for Prada's S/S 2012 campaign video.


Have you guise seen theway they look at each other, the envious and bitchy stares? I AM IN LOVE AND IN TOTAL AWE WITH IT!! I really think it's the new "it stare" for budding meanies like me, lol! Those smoldering stares? Ugh, I'd die! The colors? Include it in my crayola set please! And ohh my good lawwd don't even start with me about those deadly shoes!!! This is just pure perfection and I wanna stab someone right now as if I'm gonna have my fair share of glam chicaness on a gas station in my Prada sunnies and bag!!

I live for this GIF... (via Fashin)
You know what, in my next (or next, next, next) outfit post, I'll be heading to my nearest gas station and pretend and make-believe I'm on a Prada ad campaign. I swear.

Or in my next life, I wanna live in the 50's..

No comments:

Post a Comment