Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's Soft, Buttery and Cheap

Behold, ladies and gents, my new acquisition:


Blame Lookbook, Chictopia and other fashion communities and websites. After an hour of looking at girls , boys and gays alike clad in their best looks, it seems that everyone's bag of choice has been the satchel. Cambridge satchels, Mulberry Alexa's, you name it and they got it in different shapes and sizes, colors and textures, whether fake or the real deal. 

Though I admit that I've never been a fan of the ubiquitous bag, I simply cannot resist this satchel I stumbled upon on a thrift shop. For only Php150, I get to have the bag of the moment too. Lucky, lucky me indeed. As mentioned on the title, it's soft and buttery leather made me succumb to it's beauty. Not too big, not too small and hopefully, it'll lessen the wear and tear on my other overly loved bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment