Thursday, March 8, 2012

Summertime Sadness

Excuse moi for the irrelevance of the title but nevertheless, SUMMER VIBES ALL OVER BABY!

Sunnies from Forever 21

For the past couple of weeks, I've been dumped with major paperworks and exams, thus resulting for my absence and lack of posts. I told myself that after all of these bullcrap, I'll treat myself and let self-indulgence take over. I was really planning to buy the March issue of American Vogue because 1) it's a jam-packed  one since it's their Spring issue so every peso spent will be worth it, what with all the ad campaigns and 2) Adele the Lionessa and her major boobies are on the cover. 

The search for it was almost an impossible feat. I felt bummed by the fact that not a single bookstore has it. I literally went to all bookstores within my vicinity (National Bookstore, Fully Booked) and found nothing. Sold-out, perhaps? Well, I just decided to spend it on something that's perfect for this season: sunnies! There is no denying that it has been hot hot hot the past couple of days.... like Manila is one big hell of an oven. The help of these babies protecting my precious eyes would be a great help.






Now if you may excuse me... I've got to do my fashion assignment and view Paris Fashion Week's must-watch shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment