Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blue Magic

My love affair with my denim top continues (seen here and here). 




This denim top I couldn’t stop wearing is back in rotation, I wore it as a separate and decided to do some denim on denim story.On a random cavorting session around the park with my good friend (who took these photos, fyi) Angelie, I chanced upon this wonderful spot, just like a tropical paradise.


I think I thought it was sort of funny to wear this outfit in the middle of a vast green landscape, and that maybe I would blend in all reverse camouflage style to where you could only make out my head in a mass of its lush greenery. Hmm, nope.

1 comment:

  1. glad you're back in posting outfits Steven!! denim-on-denim CHIC!! wahh,, love how you used your scarf as a turban!

    ps: go tyo sa BU3 ha!

    czarina♥
    paint it stripes
    Outfit Post "Bright Pastel" is up, Hope you can check it out :)

    ReplyDelete