Sunday, June 3, 2012

Third Time's The Charm: Bloggers United Summer Bazaar 2012

As promised, here are the photos Czarina and I took yesterday:

I first spotted one of Becky Nights' hosts, Jake Galvez outside the hotel. Being the proud listener and beckling that I am, I cannot miss the opportunity to take a photo with him!

Bloggers United is always a blockbuster hit!

Style and Soul's Melai Entuna and Fabgelous himself Gelo Arucan hosted the event and kept the house alive and entertained.

Sooo close to buying this Dolce and Gabbana-esque scarf from Gelo's booth! 

Plastic is fantastic: seen at FFT's booth. 

 Racks upon racks of wonderful and beautiful clothes.



Laureen Uy x Camille Co

From Mother Becky Divine Lee's booth: reasonably priced Kermit Tesoro heelless shoes! 

Maybelline's Do You Dare contest. Do we dare? Yes, we but unfortunately, we failed. Boo hoo.

Now on to the fun part: taking pictures with bloggers! First up, Victor Basa! Very very flattered because he shot me for his segment, V Spotted!!!! 

Tricia Gosingtian is dat chu? HALE NO, IT'S Anastasia Siantar of Brown Platform!

My fave female Filipino fash blogger ever (and the one whose blog I religiously visit) Camille Co

Fab fab Fabgelous Gelo Arucan. How amazing is his customized top hat?

Male fashion blogger favorite Karl Leuterio of Inkarlcerating

Kookie Buhain of Death by Platforms! Czarina and I both agreed she was one of the best dressed bloggers out there. And she was really nice too!

Czarina and I was lovestrucked starstrucked to see Robbie Becroft.

Mother Becky Divine Lee!!!!!!!!!!!

I was reunited with my long-lost parents, hence, the obligatory family picture. Hihi!

Tin Iglesias of Fashion Ate The World

Scene Stealer Lissa Kahayon


Much much gratitude to my fashion buddy Czarina who took my pictures with le blahggers!

4 comments:

  1. i just received my photo with Ms. Camille! thanks Steven!


    czarina♥
    paint it stripes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Steven! It was nice meeting you at the bazaar. And I really do love your jacket! Akin na lang! Choz! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY LEFT A COMMENT ON MY BLOG! #fangirlmoment Thanks!! <3

      Delete
  3. So cute! You were V spotted! Nice to meet you! Love your jacket :)

    Much love,
    D

    ReplyDelete