Sunday, June 3, 2012

We've Got A Furry Situation

All of the interwebs' stylish and fashionably dressed earthlings gathered yesterday for the anticipated third installment of the Bloggers United Bazaar (Summer Edition!) held at the Grand Events Place, Makati and I was one of them stylish and fashionably dressed earthlings who was able to attend. Although this time, I wasn't able to buy anything because it was very much crowded and jam-packed which made it hard for me and my friend Czarina to buy and satisfy our sartorial cravings. Good thing for me because the inimitable back-to-school spirit now lingers on me which only means money has to be spent on school supplies. Yeah, you know what it is.


Gold bangle from a bazaar, thrifted satchel

Girl Shoppe multistrand necklace, thrifted jacket

 Bossini tshirt, Topshop leather pants, Converse chucks

The temperamental weather has to be blamed for my wearing of this hairy faux fur jacket. This jacket has been left untouched in my closet for days after getting it at a thrift shop near my aunt's house. I was getting ready the night before and just felt too underdressed in the striped tshirt I had loosely planned on wearing. I got thumbs down from my siblings for wearing leather pants in this hot season but I knew Mother Nature is going through some global warming phase so I decided to bring it in case it rains, which it did, and made me think why the hell didn't I bring an umbrella instead boo hoo. The unstoppable number of people/bloggers who took notice of the beauty of this jacket was overwhelming and made me think to overuse it this rainy season. And I want to play with different textures hihi. (leather + faux fur)

Toned down

Oh and did y'all know I'm Meralco's newest ambassador? I kid you, I kid you :) Stay tuned for my encounters with the bloggers and the happenings inside the bazaar.

photos courtesy of Czarina Anonuevo

1 comment:

  1. Loving the outfit Steven! I'm glad you like the photos I took and post-processed!! Hihi! (Let's go again to BU4!!)



    czarina♥
    paint it stripes

    New Outfit and Photodiary post "Concrete jungle + BU3 experience" is up on the blog, Hope you can check it out :)

    ReplyDelete