Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Feeling Grungy

After a month-long hiatus of being away from the confines of my blog, I am back! I seriously never expected my sophomore year in college to be this hectic and gut-wrenching, what with all the nonstop quizzes and activities the professors keep on barraging us. Oh well, life goes on.

Anyhoo, I may (or may not) have to rethink my fashion mantra. The thought of the insouciance of combat boots gave me endless ways to play with clothes.

Sheer buttondown from Zara (yes it was from my mom meehee), jeggings from Forever 21


Blouse (worn underneath) thrifted


The boots gave justice to the whole outfit I must say. I might turn grunge!

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about combat boots =) Love the look, great color scheme and such a cool mix! Thank you for the comment on my blog sweetie, you made my day =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit, you look great in mustard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore how you just spiced up the look with a bit of mustard, the shoes are to die for, and I love how equally androgyne the outfit looks, and lastly, those shades are to die for.

    ReplyDelete