Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fashion ❤ Music

Some shots from last month... I know how overdue this outfit is but thought I had to share it nonetheless. Y'all know how hard it is to take a decent outfit shot when you're having fun and not on a "fashion blogger" state of mind, hence, the Facebook-worthy pose and cropped stolen photo showcasing the details of what I wore. I attended a friend's debut and with Rihanna's Diamonds and Anna Dello Russo's cheeky and infectious anthem Fashion Shower on repeat while hauling my self to decide what to wear, I stumbled upon my mom's closet and found this gorgeous sweater. I swear, it's a treasure trove full of style inspiration! "Fabulous at every age" indeed! 
"Shine bright like a diamond" + "Fashion jewels personalize your style"
Sweater from mom, Topshop Moto jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment