Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shades of Red

Rumi Neely is this chu? Totally feeling fashiontoast-y and decided to come up with an ensemble inspired by her.With the sun at its peak, me and my friend Tara decided to shoot in the vast landscape that is the university's oval because I was totally in awe with how desolate it looks. Somehow to give justice to the vibe I'm feeling... Still can't figure out that one but I guess it's heatstroke chic realness. Anyhow, that sky looks terribly sinister don't let it's cheery color fool you. 

Hello at my phone peeking out.
SM Accessories floppy hat, People Are People shirt, Mango belt, Topshop pants, Reva sneakers, thrifted bag

I'm not really used to wearing a hat. After a day's worth of THAT thing on my head, I had visions of it's brim during my sleep. I'm so weird.


photos courtesy of Tara Nadera

13 comments:

  1. I like the outfit! The top is awesome!
    Thank you for your comment! Im following you on bloglovin :)

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, i'm loving that hat
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shades! Today I have uploaded some photos trying my new oxblood lipstick :)
    xx
    M.
    http://www.mesvoyagesaparis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so darn fabulous! Thanks for stopping by my blog... Please come by anytime ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool bro, saan to?

    http://didyouseethestylishkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete